As the guest editor of the first Special Issue of eLearning Papers on Personal Learning Environments with best papers from the PLE Conference 2013: Learning and Diversity in the Cities of the Future / 10-12 July 2013 Berlin & Melbourne, I am glad to announce that the whole Special Issue and the single articles are available online and can be downloaded as open access under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivativeWorks 3.0 Unported License here:
Here is the list of articles:
- Personal Learning Environments in Smart Cities: Current Approaches and Future Scenarios; Author(s):Ilona Buchem, Mar Pérez-Sanagustín
- A gamification framework to improve participation in social learning environments; Author(s):Jorge Simões, Rebeca Díaz Redondo,Ademar Aguiar, Ana Fernández Vilas
- Developing a framework for research on Personal Learning Environments; Author(s):Rita Kop, Hélène Fournier
- Developing PLEs to support work practice based learning; Author(s):Graham Attwell, Lars Heinemann, Pekka Kamarainen, Ludger Deitmer
- Using PLEs in professional learning scenarios – The Festo case for ROLE; Author(s):Maren Scheffel, Michael Werkle, Martin Wolpers
- Investigating teachers’ perception about the educational benefits of Web2.0 personal learning environments; Author(s):Ebrahim Rahimi, Jan van den Berg, Wim Veen
- Decentralized badges in educational contexts: the integration of Open Badges in SAPO Campus; Author(s):Carlos Santos, Luis Pedro, Sara Almeida,Mónica Aresta
- Personal Learning Environments: A conceptual landscape revisited; Author(s):Sebastian H.D. Fiedler, Terje Väljataga
Thank you to all authors and to the editorial team of eLearning Papers for swift collaboration on this Special Issue!
Reblogged this on Mar Pérez-Sanagustín's blog and commented:
Glad that our first contributions about Learning in the Smart City are seeing the light. There are really interesting and inspiring articles in this Special Issues.